DISCLAIMER: The information provided on dermotaping.com is of a general nature and is for information purposes only. In any case, they can not replace the advice of a qualified doctor (i.e. doctor or qualified in medicine), or, in specific cases, of other health professionals. There is no guarantee that the information shown is accurate, correct and accurate. Moreover, even if the statement was from a correct general point of view, it might not apply to your symptoms. The notions and any information on aesthetic procedures or products of use present in the items are for illustrative purposes only and do not allow the acquisition of the manual skills and experience indispensable for their use or practice. None of the individual contributors, system operators, developers or other parties connected to neuromusculartaping.com can be held responsible for the results or consequences of any use or attempt to use any of the information or misinformation present. We decline any responsibility towards the visitor to the site and third parties for any errors or omissions on this website. neuromusculartaping.com reserves the right to modify, update or delete any kind of information without notice.
A) THE NEWSLETTER REGISTRATION FORM IN SUMMARY: You will be subscribed to the dermotaping.com newsletter. Your data will not be disclosed to third parties (therefore you will never be enrolled in spam or other sites). You can unsubscribe at any time, in total autonomy, simply by clicking on the link in each email you receive following the instructions. If you have any problem following the automatic cancellation procedures (which are very easy anyway), just send us a message using the form on the contact page.
DETAILED DOCUMENT: Dear user, Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, Italy (hereinafter “Law”), and subsequent amendments, we inform you that: I. The personal and personal data provided to dermotaping.com upon completion of the registration form on this website are processed by automated and non-automated tools, with controlled access and according to the procedures prescribed by the Law and related implementing regulations, in compliance with this legislation and the confidentiality obligations laid down therein;
II. For the processing of personal data according to the Law, we mean any operation or complex of operations, performed with or without the aid of electronic or automated means, concerning the collection, registration, organization, storage, processing , modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, deletion and distribution of data;
III. The data are processed for purposes related or instrumental to the dermotaping.com activity, and in particular:
A. to fulfill legal obligations related to civil, fiscal and accounting rules,
B. to allow the User access to the dermotaping.com website for purposes strictly related to the provision of services online and, in particular, to respond to requests to send information material of the User for management purposes administrative activities of dermotaping.com ;
C. for direct mailing and / or direct marketing, also for promotional purposes, on own account and third party advertisers that provide the services described on this site.
IV. The provision of Registration Data for the purposes referred to in points A and B is mandatory, resulting, in the event of failure to provide, the impossibility for dermotaping.com to execute the provision of services.
V. The data are collected in a database and can be communicated to the following subjects: A. subjects who may become aware of it, as “responsible” or “responsible” of dermotaping.com , such as staff belonging to the administrative, commercial, productive, technical offices and the IT Office. B. Controlling, controlled and associated companies; C. Companies that perform instrumental activities; D. Company that provides the services described on this site and for which you are completing the form, processing, contact management. The list of such subjects, constantly updated, is available on request. Personal data will not be, in any case, the object of dissemination. YOU. The Data Controller is dermotaping.com at the headquarters in via Gavinana 2, 00192 Roma. VII. The processing of data is done through instruments that guarantee security and confidentiality according to the law with controlled access and limited to authorized parties. The data will be stored in a database and accessed only by dermotaping.com , for the time prescribed by law VIII. You can exercise the rights referred to in art. 7 of the Law by contacting the legal representative of dermotaping.com. In particular, you have the right to obtain at any time confirmation of the existence or not of data concerning you and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or correction . According to the same article you have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment.
B) THE CMS WORDPRESS The tapingneuromuscolare.eu website is managed through the WordPress platform (CMS). When you enter a comment on a site managed by WordPress, the system automatically detects and stores the identification data, date, time and IP address of the computer from which comments are sent. dermotaping.com undertakes not to transfer the stored data to third parties unless, upon formal request, to the competent authorities in the case where any kind of wrongdoing is detected.
The dermotaping.com website treats the privacy of its customers with much seriousness, in this regard it informs that: – the data concerning the customer’s payment methods, necessary to make the payment, are in no way memorized by the information system di dermotaping.com – at the beginning of the registration procedure, the E-mail / User Name and Password (if necessary) are required. The customer is responsible for maintaining the secrecy of his e-mail address / user name and password. In addition, the customer assumes sole responsibility for any use of the services by e-mail address / User Name and Password assigned to him and undertakes to indemnify and hold harmless neuromusculartaping.com from any damage or claim arising from the use or abuse of your e-mail address / user name and password in relation to the use of the services; – the customer undertakes to immediately notify dermotaping.com any unauthorized use of his / her User Name and / or Password and any other security breach of which he / she becomes aware.
C) CONTACT FORM When contacting neuromusculartaping.com through the site you must provide personal information such as name and e-mail. This information is intended to be provided with the consent to process the related data in compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 196/2003. This information allows dermotaping.com to process requests, keep users informed of the status of their request and can serve to deliver to the applicant or to those indicated by the services offered on the site; – pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 dermotaping.com will process the personal data provided in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data processing. The provision of data is optional, but a refusal to provide it determines the inability to perform the request.
D) REGISTRATION FOR TRAINING COURSES If a customer attends a training course or a conference, he / she must provide personal information such as name, e-mail address to validate his / her enrollment in the course and to be informed of the participation or other information of his / her interest. dermotaping.com informs that such personal data provided to the same, or otherwise acquired in the context of the activity carried out, may be processed in compliance with the aforementioned rules and confidentiality obligations. Personal data will be processed for institutional purposes, connected or instrumental to the activity dermotaping.com and therefore: 1) to execute a service or one or more contractually agreed operations; 2) to perform, in general, legal obligations; 3) for internal operational and management needs related to the service, with particular, but not exclusive, reference to the revision the accounting of dermotaping.com as well as, with the express consent of the client: to. to provide information on training courses or services offered by dermotaping.com or its partners and other opportunities if they are deemed to be of potential customer interest; b. to process statistics on participation, customers and other information and communicate these statistics to third parties. The statistics will not include any information that can determine the identification of customers (unless prior explicit consent of these).
2. OUR SERVICE All materials, information and services provided through dermotaping.com are provided “AS IS”. In the broadest terms of the law, we decline any explicit or implicit liability, including, but not limited to, the continuity of the service, the presence of errors, the correction of errors, the responsibility of the server hosting the site on the possible presence of viruses or other harmful and harmful computer components. If you have any questions about our policy or on our website, please contact our webmaster at the following e-mail address: email@example.com To improve the service offered, an immediate report of malfunctions, abuse or suggestions to the mailing address is recommended electronic: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. LIABILITY AND OBLIGATIONS OF WHO YOU REGISTER By registering to this site (when requested) you declare to agree with the established rules, to provide truthful information about your account when requested, to be at least 14 years old and to have the legal capacity to sign a valid contract.
4. REGISTRATION The personal data and information collected by us at the time of registration are subject to the Privacy Rules on dermotaping.com
5. REGISTRATION AND PASSWORD Keep your username and password in a safe and secure place. You will be responsible for any improper use of your registration, whether or not you have authorized it. In case of loss or theft of your username and password, we ask that you notify us immediately.
6. YOUR CONDUCT You are aware that the content of the site, including but not limited to data, texts, software, music, sounds, photographs, videos, graphics or other material contained in any form submitted through the site, is, unless otherwise specified, protected by copyright and all other property and legal rights where applicable, and belonging to those who publish such content or provide it to the site administrator allowing it to be posted on the website dermotaping.com The name of the site and the logos used and shown on this site, as well as the published contents, photographs, videos and material in any form presented can not be used in any way, neither in advertising nor in advertising, without precedent written authorization of dermotaping.com or the respective owners of the published material. You explicitly agree, in using this site or the service provided therein, not to: have a behavior that can be considered illegal; to threaten; be harmful; to abuse; oppress; defame; to harm freedom; promote vulgarity, obscenity, pornography; interfere with or discontinue this site or any service provided, infect with viruses or other destructive or harmful programming procedures; cause civil or criminal liability; violate a law (local, national or international); defame or discredit dermotaping.com and the people who collaborate with the site; collect any data about other users of the site; interfere with the use that other users make of the site or with the services offered by surveying, or with chains of S. Antonio, or “junk mail”, “spam” or other means of spreading unwanted mail or any other form of unauthorized advertising without the necessary written consent of the recipients; provide content that may lead to legal action against us, whether civil or criminal, which may be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws regarding copyright, trademarks, patents.
7. PERFORMANCE OF THE CONTENT OF THE SITE By providing material to our site: (a) accept the royalty-free grant, non-exclusivity and authorization to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, store, translate and generate derivative products, in all or in part, for the purpose of publication on the site neuromusculartaping.com you do not grant any right to use your material for commercial purposes, unless it is explicitly and otherwise specified. All the material that is supplied by the collaborators can be used by dermotaping.com only and exclusively within the site e it can not be resold to third parties, nor used for advertising campaigns or services of any kind that may be offered to various commercial figures. (b) guaranteed and certified that you have all the legal, moral and other rights that may be necessary to assign them with authorization arranged in this section 7; (c) acknowledge that we have the right (not obligatory), in our sole discretion, to refuse to publish material and / or to remove it completely, at any time, for any reason, with or without notification.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS Dermotaping is a registered trademark. We reserve all our rights, including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, patents and any other proprietary property we may have on our site, regarding the services that may be provided. The site may only be used for information and / or use of the services. The visitor to the dermotaping.comsite is prohibited from any form of reproduction, modification, duplication, copying, distribution, sale or otherwise commercial exploitation of the site and / or services contained therein, unless authorized. The possibility of downloading or printing a copy of the materials contained in the site for personal or business use and not for profit is allowed. Unauthorized use of the site and of the material contained therein constitutes a violation of applicable laws on intellectual property. The customer undertakes to keep all the indications on the trademarks and the copyright contained on the materials downloaded or copied. Use of these materials on any other website is prohibited. It is also forbidden to use the services for fraudulent purposes, for gaming purposes, or for the sole purpose of damaging dermotaping.com
10. NOTIFICATION OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT Given the opportunity on the site to make use of the collaboration of many external collaborators, there is the possibility that they have been unintentionally published content or images without the express consent of the right holder. If you think this has happened, please contact us; unless you confirm your authorization for publication, we will proceed to completely remove the material in a very short time. We are committed to ensuring that the content and images are original, not copied and that there is always permission to publish, but considering the breadth of the network we can not guarantee it 100%. If you think that your intellectual property has been used and you consider it a copyright infringement or a violation of your rights, you can contact us immediately.
12. MISCELLANEOUS INFORMATION In the event that any of the articles or paragraphs of the present general conditions of the service is considered illegitimate by a current or future provision of law or regulation or by a final decision of the judicial authority, this article or paragraph will be considered as not affixed, while all other provisions of these general conditions of service will retain force and binding value between the parties. To accept these general conditions of service, the User declares pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 1341, 2nd paragraph, cod. civ., to have carefully read and to approve specifically the agreements contained in the previous articles. These Conditions and the Service are subject to the application of Legislative Decree n. 185 of 22 May 1999. The User expressly allows the use of electronic mail as a means of distance communication. The User accepts that pursuant to Article 4 of the aforementioned Legislative Decree the written confirmation of the information contained in these Conditions is carried out by e-mail and is obliged to download, print and store them.